Care for your AKIND pieces
Our jewelry is designed to last forever. That's why we feel confident in offering you a lifetime warranty of every piece you buy from us. However, even something as strong as gold and diamonds need a bit of your attention and care. We therefore recommend that you:
- always keep your jewelry securely stored to avoid spinning and scratches,
- avoid contact with perfumes, chlorine, lotions, hairspray, cosmetics, detergents and other chemicals as this may affect the color or luster,
- be careful when wearing your chains, try not to get stuck with them or pull them,
- remove your jewelry when bathing, exercising, doing housework to avoid bending, scratching or losing your jewelry, and
- avoid storing diamonds together, as they can scratch each other.
Occasionally, we recommend that you give your jewelry a little extra love by cleaning them:
To maintain the beautiful shiny texture, scrub lightly with a toothbrush and warm water, then dry it with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.
Keep your diamonds sparkling by soaking them it in a warm soapy liquid, brush gently with a toothbrush and then rinse the stone and setting to ensure there is no residue. Dry it with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.
If it breaks
Keep in mind that you are given a lifetime warranty for your jewelry. This means that if your jewelry breaks, we will have it fixed. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will fix it straight away.