It’s time to get your sizing in order!
Get a Ring Sizer!
Our ring sizer is a simple and reliable tool to help you quickly determine your ring size. So start by ordering your ring sizer here, follow the instructions that come with the sizer and then dive into the addictive and fun world of stacker rings, diamond rings and bold statement rings!
If you have an existing ring to measure
- Choose an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
- Measure the internal diameter of the ring (mm).
- Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
- Internal diameter (mm) - akindstore.com:
15.0, 15.5, 16.0, 16.5, 17.0, 17.5, 18.0, 18.5, 19.0, 19.5, 20.0, 20.5, 21.0, 21.5
No ring to measure? - measure your finger.
- Before you start measuring, warm your hands by rubbing them together.
- Wrap a strip of paper around the desired finger.
- Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, the tighter the better.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
- If it’s between two sizes, use the larger size. It’s better that a ring is a fraction too big than too small.
- Use the ring sizing chart below to determine your ring size.
|Circumference (mm)||Internal Diameter (mm) - akindstore.com|
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when fingers are at their largest.
- Consider the width of the band, a thick band will feel tighter than a thin band so you may want to buy a full size larger than your normal ring size.
- Alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell so avoid measuring your ring size after bubbles and appetizers.
- Don’t measure your hands when they are cold, they can shrink up to half a size.
After receiving your Akind piece, you'll have 30 days right to exchange it for a different size. Just email email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help you. Unfortunately, at the moment we’re only able to exchange orders within Europe.
If you have any other questions regarding your order, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be right with you! :-)