Donation to a life free of violence!
This charity donation initiative is taken to ensure that every woman and girl has the right to a life free of violence. With this purchase, AKIND will donate 10% of the entire order value to the UN Trust Fund.
Thank you for making this possible.
The UN Trust Fund champions the sexual and reproductive rights of women and girls to address the twin pandemics of violence and HIV, and bolsters actions to keep women and girls safe in conflict.
Here’s how our donations will help:
- $10 - 6 women survivors of violence can receive psycho-social counselling in countries across Africa and Asia.
- $50 - 5 peer educators can be trained to provide integrated gender-based violence and HIV/AIDS support services to survivors of violence and women living with HIV in Indonesia.
- $100 - 17 women’s rights activists in the Middle East can be trained to engage men and boys as change agents to end violence against women and girls.
- $250 - A woman survivor of slavery in Mauritania and her family can receive emergency shelter, food and clothing.
- $500 - Thousands can be reached through an SMS campaign in South Africa to reinforce key messages on the link between violence against women and HIV/AIDS
- $1,000 - 70 police officers can be sensitized to respond to women survivors of violence without gender bias in India.